This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.igotthejob.us. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted I got the job! I will not share your information with any third party outside of this company, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email@example.com or 425.241.8689:
– See what data I have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data I have about you.
– Have me delete any data I have about you.
– Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, bookkeeping) are granted access to personally identifiable information, and they sign strict confidentiality agreements. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.